To Ensure the Safety and Enjoyment of All
Check-out: 12:00 PM Check-in: 2:00 PM
SPEED LIMIT: 10MPH
- No more than 4 adults allowed on site.
- Base rate covers 2 adults and 3 children. Additional campers will result in additional fees.
- Maximum of 2 tents per site.
- All camping units must be within site.
- Maximum of 2 cars on each site. Both cars must completely fit on the site. Vehicles cannot be parked in the road or in between sites. Additional parking is available in front of the store.
- All golf carts must have insurance upon check-in. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and follow the speed limit.
- No more than 2 visitors at a time.
- Visitors are permitted from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- Visitors must register at the gatehouse and are subject to Visitor fees.
- A registered camper must make advanced arrangements for visitors.
- Guest vehicles must park in lot in front of the Store.
- Registered camper is responsible for the conduct of their visitors.
Quiet Hours: 10:30 pm to 8:00 am
- No radios, loud noise, flood lights, etc. during Quiet Hours.
- Please be considerate of camping neighbors and converse in low voices.
- Please extinguish all outside lighting upon retiring.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the conduct of minors.
- Children must be on site by the start of Quiet Hours unless accompanied by an adult.
- For safety, an adult should accompany children under 14 to the bathhouse.
- Under age drinking is not tolerated at all. Police will be called and under age drinkers will likely be removed into protective custody.
- Campfires only allowed in fire pits and fire rings provided.
- Campfires must be extinguished by midnight.
- No out-of-state wood.
NH state law prohibits out of state firewood being transported over state lines. Fire wood is available at our store.
- Do not peel bark off or mark trees. Especially the Birches.
- No campfires between 9am and 5pm except for cooking fires that must be extinguished following the meal.
- Do not move or create additional fire pits or fire rings.
- Campfires are to be kept under control and less than than waist high.
- Only clean firewood is allowed to be burned.
No pallets or construction debris and no wood containing nails, staples or metal plates.
- Campfires are allowed only after the Campton Fire Dept. has issued a Fire Permit for the season.
- Cutting of any tree, branch, or bush, living or dead, is strictly prohibited and you will be asked to leave.
- FIRE PITS ARE NOT INCINERATORS. DO NOT THROW CANS OR BOTTLES INTO THE FIRE PIT. THEY ARE HAZARDS FOR THOSE CLEANING THE PITS.
- Do not leave garbage on-site or at the edge of road when checking out. Wild animals may get to it first.
- Do not leave pet food, food bowls, dirty grills or bags of garbage on the ground, especially at night.
- Dumpsters are conveniently located for your use. Please place garbage inside the dumpster, not on the top of the lid.
- Trash runs are done at 6 p.m. please neatly place all garbage bags at the end of the site.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- No continuous barking.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the camping unit or on the campsite.
- Pets are not permitted in any buildings or cabin.
- Please bring a copy of the pets’ rabies certificates for presentation at registration.
- State law prohibits the dumping of gray water on ground.
- Washing dishes, clothes, or pets at public water spigots or restrooms is not permitted. There is a pot washing station at the beach bath house.
- No bathing using soap in the pond, brook or river.
- Washing of cars or RVs in the campground is not allowed.
Our personnel & Campton Police patrol all parts of campground.
- No barricades of any road or campsite is permitted.
- No fireworks of any kind.
- The use of motorcycles (except as the primary transport), mopeds, motorized scooters, ATVs, etc. is not permitted.
- The use, or public display, of any firearm, slingshot, bow and arrow, cross bow, or any other weapon within Branch Brook is strictly prohibited. No potato guns.
- Chain saws not allowed.
- No electric heaters or air conditioners unless on a 30 or 50 amp site. Discuss any medical need with management.
ALL SWIMMING AREAS
- NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT OWN RISK.
- Impaired behavior due to intoxication will not be tolerated in any swimming area.
- Always swim with a buddy.
- A parent, adult relative or guardian must accompany a minor under 14 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted within any swimming area.
- Glass containers are not permitted within any swimming area.
- No diving, running, spitting or horseplay.
- Slide feet first only when using the Flumes.
- Children not potty-trained must wear “Little Swimmers” (available at store). Diapers not allowed in pool area.
- Do not use the pool if you have a communicable disease, skin disease or open wounds.
- No food or beverages are permitted within the pool area.
- No smoking within pool area.
- River swimming is limited to the beach area in Section 12.
- River swimming after dark can be dangerous – please don’t do it.